Thursday, May 8, 2008

Helllllooooo???? Is anyone out there?

I would love to beleive that anyone actually cared about my thoughts and opinions - well I guess sometimes people do...who actually knows. I was checking my stats for this blog, and well...they were pretty hurting. LOL. At least I can laugh to myself.



So tonight we are holding a casting for Miss Latina Mississauga at this restaurant in Mississauga, and there is this lovely woman that I have known over the last couple of years that has been putting it together for my company. She really is quite a character let me tell you! She is puertorican, and while that might be common in the states I can assure that you neighbours to the North don't have many puertoricans here.


Anywho - she is kinda like Charro. I'm not sure whether she would take that as an insult or not - I hope not - because she is really very sexy and very comical all in one. I hope it all goes well!

We also held another regional pageant last weekend. The winner there was stunning needless to say. In fact - I would have to say it was by far the most attractive group of ladies that we saw try out for this, so it was a really tough competition.

I wonder how it will go at the nationals. I so need to update the Miss Latina Canada blog it's ridiculous!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home