Thursday, May 15, 2008

Celebrity Drama: Miley Cyrus and her milk

Well, today there is going to be alot of blogging about celebs. Why you ask? Because in our celeb obsessed culture, as of late - nothing, and I mean nothing is making more news than those people who make money off of our obsession with them. So I figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

So Miley Cyrus - the billionaire ho bag - is now the "Got Milk" girl, with the nice white upper lip. I already know where this is heading...I hear all of the sex jokes ready on the tips of your tounges. You gotta give those Milk Marketers credit - I mean here it was that they saw scandal, and their dairy asses jumped all up in it. I mean I'm positive I am not the only blogger talking about her white upper lip, while in the back of our minds we are getting flashbacks of bra and panty webcam images of our 15 year old Disney cash cow.

Go there Billy Ray - you pimp you! I mean, I have no problem with parents or children that want to enter the entertainment industry. I mean as the parent you are there to protect your child from one of the harshest industries in the entire world, from all of the crooked and creepy pervs who exist solely to prey on young impressionable people. But you gotta wonder - with the whole Miley Cyrus, and Jamie Lynn Spears nonsense - what kind of parent ARE hollywood parents? It's understandable that these young stars are expected to grow up faster than the rest of the world - but here is the clincher for me...in terms of business and fashion I see a young Hollywood star being forced to handle things that are abnormal. Even the whole going to school and missing prom thing too! But I have yet to understand the relationship between half naked photos of underage Disney stars all over their MySpace accounts- and being a teenager growing up in Hollywood.

Is it that as a Hollywood parent you loose all sense of proper parenting? Is there a dollar amount that sits in your bank account and when you reach it your sense of morals and values disappear?

Oh well Miley - go on and make your billions - you little Disney tart you!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home