Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Celebrity Drama: Oprah bites Miss Universe 2007

Huh? Is totally the correct reaction. The other day I was browsing through the internet and came across this photo of Miss Oprah Winfrey.... and I thought damn Oprah looks good! I means she is the one really running for president isn't she?

Any who - the more I looked at the dress, the more I had deja vu - I mean you would think that Oprah would be rich enough to be unique with her outfit choices...especially considering that she has people all over the world that would be willing to design things for her for free.

But this dress is jarringly similar to this dress:

Wait a minute. It IS the same dress! Holy fashion police! And well, if the girl in that photo rings any bells - ESPECIALLY in that dress she should...and if you cannot figure it out than shame on you, because only 5 million people tuned into NBC universal to catch this Asian number take the crown...and by the crown, I mean THE CROWN: Miss Univserse 2007, Riyo Mori.
So who copied who? To be honest, I am not sure...but whoever it was that did the copying I would be totally embarrased. If the Miss Universe winner copied Oprah, well that was a totally fradiluent piece, seeing as who gowns are custom made for the winners from designers in their country.
If it was Oprah that copied the Miss Universe winner...my question is WHY????????
I suppose that Oprah figured if it was good enough to get a Miss Universe crown, that maybe she should have one too??? But then I am still confused! Oprah is like the one show the whole world tunes into, and Miss Universe is like the one pageant that the whole world tunes into. Well, and let's not forget that Oprah was a pageant Diva herself.
Oh Oprah - did you see it, and like it, and decide you had to have one too?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home